LTE Protocol Stack Library
3GPP Long Term Evolution is the future 4G standard and globally recognized as the natural evolution of for GSM/EDGE and UMTS/HSPA networks. Nomor Research offers LTE software modules and related design or integration service for LTE eNodeBs or Home eNodeBs.
The protocol stack or protocol modules can be licensed for your:
- LTE macro-, micro-, pico-, or femto-cell base stations (Home eNode B)
- LTE test products (e.g. virtual testing or virtual prototyping)
- Reference implementation to support LTE base station testing
- LTE base station emulation for testing of UEs and/or MMEs behavior
- Research or development environment (e.g. scheduler or RRM research)
- Early prototyping of LTE or LTE Advanced equipment
Protocols supported by Nomor Research:
LTE Radio Protocol
- TS36.331 - Radio Resource Control
- TS36.323 - Packet Data Convergence Protocol
- TS36.322 - Radio Link Control
- TS36.321 - Medium Access Control
- TS36.314 - Layer 2 measurements
LTE Network Interfaces
- TS36.413 - S1 Application Protocol
- TS36.412 - S1 Signalling Transport
- TS36.423 - X2 Application Protocol
- TS36.422 - X2 Signalling Transport
The protocol implementation is conforming to 3GPP Release 8/9. The software generally is hardware agnostic and supports multi-core implementations by multi-threading. Furthermore, Radio Resource Management algorithms are implemented such as various advanced scheduler, link adaptation, power control, timing advanced, handover etc. Nomor services like system level simulations can be used to support the customization to differentiate your product (e.g. advanced RRM, interference management, packet scheduling).
Nomor protocol solutions have been developed at earliest point of time and have been tested with our strategic partners. The use of our protocols will provide you quick access to the market at reduced development cost with a minimum risk. Nomor can also support the integration of our software onto your target hardware.
Nomor Research has years of experience in LTE software emulation and embedded LTE software design, has a proven track of IOT testing and has customer using their LTE protocols. The stack is already integrated SoC's from leading chip vendors. Furthermore the Nomor protocol stack is used by tier 1 infrastructure vendors as reference and for test vector generation.
If you are interested we will be happy to provide you further information.